PreforPro Represents An Incredible Prebiotic Breakthrough
In an earlier post, I talked about how important prebiotics are.
Researchers have basically come to the conclusion that they're even more important than probiotics when it comes to long term microbiome support.
At Amplified Naturals, we knew we wanted to include a prebiotic in our probiotic formula, but we wanted to make sure we were including something that was easy to take and effective.
Our initial familiarity with prebiotics were of the fiber-based variety.
We knew about prebiotic fibers such as inulin, chicory, FOS (fructooligosaccharides,) and acacia gum, but all of these required several grams to be effective which would lead to a daily dose of several capsules of our formula.
We wanted an easy to take, one a day probiotic supplement, so imagine our excitement when we learned about a novel prebiotic called PreforPro™.
PreforPro is not a fiber so it is able to help probiotics thrive without unpleasant side effects such as gas and bloating.
Amazingly, PreforPro was clinically proven to increase probiotic levels at just a 15 mg dose - easily fitting in a single capsule.
At just a 15 mg dose, PreforPro helps probiotics thrive without unpleasant side effects such as gas and bloating.
So what is PreforPro?
PreforPro is a bacteriophage that helps eliminate bad bacteria including E. coli – the bacteria that causes upset stomach and urinary tract infections.
It targets the harmful E. coli, kills it and turns it into food for our good microflora.
It's weird, but that's what it does!
Furthermore, PreforPro has an excellent safety record, is GRAS certified by the FDA and has been used in the food industry to inhibit harmful bacteria growth for decades.
One of the newer and most exciting aspects of PreforPro is that it works fast to increase probiotic levels - even within a matter of hours!
PreforPro works fast to increase probiotic levels - within a matter of hours!
Here are some of the benefits noted by the developers of PreforPro:
- Supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut
- Works within hours at small doses (15mg) whereas fiber-based prebiotics require high doses (several grams,) can cause flatulence, and take days or even weeks to work
- Targets specific strains of bad bacteria (E. coli) and lyses (breaks down) the organism’s cell wall releasing nutrients into the environment which is used as food by the good bacteria in the gut
- Clears out space in the gut for good bacteria to flourish
- Utilizes a bacteriophage which only interacts with microorganisms and does not harm human cells
PreforPro is the breakthrough ingredient that “AMPLIFIES” our probiotic formula – increasing good bacteria levels in your gut for improved digestion, mood, immunity and more!